The launch of Sovereign House, our brand-new student development in Sheffield, is Knight Knox International’s 41st development.
Containing a mix of studio and 1-bed apartments, and with residential access to luxury on-site facilities like a TV/Cinema room and fully-equipped gymnasiums, Sovereign House is furnished to the highest of standards and is due for completion in July 2015 for the impending September student intake.
This makes Sovereign House the perfect development for investors, since the area of Sheffield is distinctly lacking bespoke student accommodation and offers NET rental yields in the region of 8.35%.
Sovereign House is an excellent investment, due to the promise of high rental yields as a result of Sheffield’s student population in excess of 63,000 coupled with a deficit of bespoke student accommodation in the area. This is so much a fact that Savills, the global real estate providers, highlighted Sheffield in its 2014 Student Spotlight report because of the influx of students and the distinct lack of accommodation to house them.
Furthermore, Sovereign House also appeals to residents as well as investors, since the development boasts shared amenities such as a TV and cinema room, a fully-fitted private gymnasium, entertainment lounge, laundry room, secure bicycle storage, and a communal lounge for its tenants. Furthermore, this project is being built by a highly experienced developer of student properties, as well as being fully let and managed by Fortis Students, meaning that both investors and residents can be assured of Sovereign House’s high quality.
- Excellent City Centre Location
- Circa 8.35% NET Rental Yields
- 2 Year Rent Guarantee
- Let and Managed by a Professional Management Company
Sovereign House, less than half a mile from both the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, is perfectly placed to appeal to its student residents, as it is also just minutes away from local shops, bars, restaurants, and never far away from all the amenities that the city has to offer.
Sheffield, the fifth largest city in the UK, is perfectly situated just 50 minutes from Manchester and a 2 hour train journey from London, as well as in a prime position to take advantage of excellent transport links which provide residents of Sheffield with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities.
Distance to Local Attractions / Amenities
- Sheffield Hallam University – 0.6 miles (11 minute walk)
- The University of Sheffield – 0.4 miles (10 minute walk)
- 02 Academy, Sheffield – 0.4 miles (8 minute walk)
- Sheffield Railway Station – 0.7 miles (14 minute walk)
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre – 4.4 miles (16 minute drive)
- Step 1: Reservation form and deposit payable
- Step 2: Solicitor instructed, legals and sales pack sent out
- Step 3: WIthin 21 days, exchange of contracts with the balance of 50%
- Step 4: Remaining balance due upon completion (50%)